Do you or others in your organization avoid difficult conversations?
Do you struggle with giving honest feedback?
Are you tired of not dealing with the elephant in the room?
Is too much of your time spent resolving or avoiding conflicts?
You Are Not Alone!
The truth is that most of us struggle with these conversations – at home and at work. It is estimated that in the workplace, managers spend between 20-40% of their time dealing with conflict. And employees spend 2-4 hours a week trying to resolve conflicts, which doesn’t include the time spent worrying about the conflict, avoiding the conflict, and talking to others about the conflict.
How would your life be different if you could have that time back? What if you could:
- Resolve conflicts effectively?
- Get your needs met at work?
- Be part of a team that proactively identifies and addresses problems?
- Leverage each other’s strengths?
- Learn from conflict?
The truth is that, when managed well, conflict can be leveraged to strengthen outcomes, improve team learning, and increase client outcomes, productivity, profitability, and creativity.
By building a solid conflict toolkit. Join us beginning December 4th for “Five Tools to Dignify Difficult Conversations” – a six-week virtual workshop on how to transform conflict in your workplace.
By the End of the Course, You Will Be Able To:
- Recognize and better leverage strengths (your own and others)
- Strengthen your listening skills
- Identify the heart of a conflict
- Recognize unspoken needs
- Identify mutually agreeable strategies for moving forward
- Create structures for staying on track and building trust over time
- This is a series of 6, one-hour virtual workshops
- We will meet every Tuesday at 9am MT (11am ET/10am CT/8am PT) beginning 12/4
- Workshop dates: 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, 1/8, 1/15, and 1/22
- Each workshop will include interactive activities to practice the tools and identify where people are getting stuck
- Workshop Fee: $600
- Reduced tuition is available for a limited number of participants using the code in our newsletter $150 9If you missed it email Christina@thecollaborativeteam.com
- Register by 11/26
- To reserve your spot simply click on the link below