In a virtual world, interaction is the crucial key to making board members, members, and participants feel heard and valued.
Clearly cued interactions give the ability to create positive impacts, but learning to do them well can feel intimidating. This session makes it easy and approachable. From virtual conferences to board meetings, creating the right space to make individuals feel safe and engaged bringing about greater results, and better ideas for your organization to act on.
Join one or all three of the focus areas to elevate your virtual skills!
– Takeaway approaches to create high engagement in your virtual meetings/trainings that make participants feel engaged throughout!
– See how to validate the learning and idea discussion in the virtual space.
– Learn how to cue interactions that gain greater sharing and input.
- Experience a series of networking options that your association could run for virtual events.
- Play and problem-solve with peers to experience how creative networking can be virtually!
- Take-away applicable resources from Ice Breakers to Shared Experiences for elevating your virtual networking events!
- Learn how to prepare your presenters for conferences that help support adult learning theory when interacting virtually.
- Build your skills around how to leverage pace, tone, and view to create more engaging learning experiences.
- Practice how to utilize breakout rooms for successful learning experiences.
- Take-away a tip sheet to share with your virtual moderators, and to use for running meetings smoother yourself!
Spaces are limited! Be sure to register today by clicking on the date you want to attend.